About NFFC 2017
The Nigeria Football Supporters Club in conjunction with Bunubunu Culture and Sporting Ltd, along with all Football supporter groups in Nigeria – informal fan initiatives, ultra groups, transnational supporters groups, fans base, media houses, sports bloggers, news reporters, amateur and professional football players, national team players, ex-internationals, Football academies, sports institutes and all other stake holders within the Nigerian Football community are set to gather on the 8th – 9th of December 2017 to premier the first National Football Fans summit tagged “Nigerian Football Fans Congress 2017”.
Touching Story of an immigrant
NFFC 2017 Endorsement Messages
Chioma Ajunwa's Endorsement
Profile of Activities
The 2-Days Congress will be filled with pulsating engagements, starting with Welcome message from the National Chairman Nigeria Football supporters Club Rev. Samuel O. Ikpea, to be followed by key notes from the President General Nigeria Football Supporters Club Dr. Rafiu Oladipo, the CEO Football Supporters Europe Mr. Ronan Evain and other Nigerian and Invited Football Legends from across the world. There shall also be a brief real-time and digitally relayed endorsement messages from CAF, FIFA, UNHCR and other international sports and humanitarian agencies – including special Sports Business and SME Small and medium scale Enterprises concept presentations by experts. There shall also be prize winning fans-parade contests for public appreciation and loads of inspiring activities.
- Organize a Green-carpet photo session to document the arrival and colorfulness of invited guests, partners, sponsors and general participants.
- Organize welcome speech and goodwill message session to set the tone of the congress
- Organize a “Red Card” Seminar to highlight lucrative business opportunities inherent in atmosphere of well-structured and robust Football Fans culture. A segment of the seminar shall as well address the burning issue of escalating deaths on the Mediterranean Sea and Sahara, in quest of proffering a lasting solution through the engagement of all Football fans movements in West and North Africa – this segment is to be anchored by the Nigerian Immigration Service in conjunction with the Nigeria Football Supporters Club.
- Organize a Fans parade to
be participated by individual Fans, Football bands and Fan group, celebrity Fans, NGOs, public and private organizations etc.
- Organize a show tagged “Total Red Card” which will entail the participation of approximately 30,000 fans in simultaneous raising up of Red Cards – a symbolic mass campaign against the escalating deaths on the Mediterranean sea and Sahara. This event shall be streamed live online.
- Organize a ceremonial Football match between the Nigerian Football Supporters Club band/executives with the Nollywood 11/Performing musicians 11
- Organize a Gala /Award Night in honor and recognition of individual and organizations that champions outstanding courses in Nigerian Fans and Football developmental strides. The Gala/Award Read More